ANN: Python FAM

Robert Sander gurubert-dated-1032624215.ifbmbckh at
Wed Sep 25 14:19:10 CEST 2002

I would like to announce release 1.0.1 of Python FAM.

Python FAM is a port (or wrapper module) of libfam from the File
Alteration Monitor project at

The included does everything test.c++ (the original example)
does, so I am quite confident that it works. ;-)

This is my first adventure in the large world of extending Python with
C modules. Therefore feedback is very appreciated.

Robert Sander
Information Systems        Kastanienallee 24
+493024345330                                              10435 Berlin