Psycos and Pyros don't seem to play well together

PoulsenL at capanalysis.com PoulsenL at capanalysis.com
Thu Sep 5 14:22:43 EDT 2002

I am working on a distributed application using Pyro that I thought would
benefit from Psyco.  All is well until I add "from psyco.classes import *"
and then it gives me some Pyro based error messages (be happy to send them
along if requested) when I launch the client.  I am using the "quickstart"
method to get my objects up and running on Pyro quickly.  Anyone try to use
these two modules together before?  What were your results?

Thanks,

Loren