Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Sep 24)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Sep 24 20:18:17 EDT 2002

Dean Goodmanson wrote:
> QOTW:  "When something "is *EVERYWHERE*", how can it be "clearly VISIBLE"
> at the same time?" - Alex Martelli
>     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-September/123526.html
>
> "... [A]necdotally speaking I find Python development goes faster more as
> a result of its very high readability than as a result of low loc/FP."
> 				 Peter Hansen

For the record, this was from
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-February/089848.html
although I have to say I have no idea what it means... if it ever meant
anything.  (Hansen's a real blowhard, you know.)

(I also don't know why a posting from February made it in the September
QOTW except as an accident.  But didn't someone say there's no such
thing as bad publicity? ;-)  )

-Peter