Python11

Martin v. Loewis martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Sep 14 16:50:04 EDT 2002

"Jeff Sasmor" <jeff at sasmor.com> writes:

> Is there any definitive information on the next Python conference,
> Python 11?  I've read the conferences-discuss archive on
> Python.org (http://mail.python.org/pipermail/conferences-discuss/)
> and the discussion seems to be tapering off.  IIRC, by last year
> at this time there was already a call for papers.

Python11 will be colocated with the O'Reilly Open Source Convention
(OSCON), which will take place July 7-11, 2003 in Portland, USA.

I believe O'Reilly will organize the specific schedule, including
setting dates for the call for papers, submission deadlines, etc.
Given that this is still ten months away, I don't see any urgency.

HTH,
Martin