Problem with HTTPS request

Christian Reyes creyes at ea.com
Fri Sep 13 12:44:22 EDT 2002

I'm on Win 98.
i don't have a development env in which to build the python socket module.
was hopoing someone could point me to somewhere i could find a premade one.

Thanks though,
if you could point me to a site or two, that'd be great'

news:b0f083db.0209130558.2aa60398 at posting.google.com...
news:<uo2fveepf88175 at corp.supernews.com>...