Vincent A. Primavera vincent_a_primavera at
Fri Sep 27 10:53:42 CEST 2002

	I've been subscribed to python-list at for at least a couple of
years I would guess.  I have been using a mail client to receive all of
the messages, but I figure that using a news client would be a more
organized method.  However, I can't seem to find what I need to enter
for a server & user/password combination...

	Thank you,

	Vincent A. Primavera