SpamBayes PIK file?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 20:20:43 EDT 2002

[Robert Oschler]
> I want to look at the SpamBayes project so I downloaded the zip file from
> source forge.  Inside there's just a PIK file.  How do I read a PIK file?

It's a binary pickle of a trained instance of class GrahamBayes in the code
base.  If what to do next isn't instantly obvious, you should return the
.pik file for a full refund <wink> -- unless you're a developer on this
project, you don't stand much chance of getting any good out of it.

For more read the associated mailing list: