html template system?

Aldo Cortesi aldo at
Sun Sep 15 05:11:03 CEST 2002

":B nerdy" <thoa0025 at> wrote:

>what are good templating systems avaliable for python?

A quick search on Google will turn up dozens.

Start by reading the following interesting (but, sadly,
Perl-centric) article:

Perrin Harkins gives a very good summary of the broader
issues involved in picking a templating system. After that,
have a look at some of these:

	Cheetah -
	Cubictemp -

They're all quite good, and your choice will depend mostly
on your coding style and sense of aesthetics. I use
Cubictemp for much of what I do, but since it was written by
my company, my preference for it may simply be habit or

Aldo Cortesi
aldo at