ANN: Tim Peters' FixedPoint on SourceForge

dougfort dougfort at dougfort.net
Thu Sep 26 20:17:06 EDT 2002

This project makes Tim Peters' FixedPoint math class available to the community
as a SourceForge project.

Check out http://fixedpoint.sourceforge.net

Especially follow the link to the HTML rendering of the LatTex documentation. Joe
Griffin did the documentation, and I think it's really good.

There has been a vigorous discussion on this list about Python in monetary
applications. Here's your chance to follow up. We solicit bug reports, feature
requests, and general discussion.

What would it take to get you to use FixedPoint in a serious application....
 benchmarks?
 celebrity endorsements?
 sample code?
 other?

Please let us know. Use the discussion forum on SourceForge, or post it right
here.

Doug Fort <dougfort at dougfort.net>
http://www.dougfort.net