ANN: lfm 0.9
inigoserna at terra.es
Wed Sep 4 19:48:14 CEST 2002
After 6 months since last release, I bring you a new version (0.9) of lfm.
Read more and download it in next link:
lfm is a 'midnight commander'-clone written in Python and licensed under
GNU Public License. It should work on any UNIX with a modern (n)curses
library and Python curses module compiled in. See README file or visit
the web page for more information.
Changes since version 0.8:
Version 0.9 ("...and the day arrived") - 2002/09/05:
+ ZIP files can be un/compressed now. ZIP vfs works too
+ added 'rebuild vfs' and 'rebuild_vfs' question / option. Configurable.
There is no need to wait until vfs file is rebuilt
+ Applied some good patches from Bartosz Oler:
1. colors customization: Now you can customize the colors lfm use in
the configuration file, 'colors' section. Each color is defined by
a string with its name. It looks like this:
element foreground_color background_color
2. Allow preferences values to contain colons in the configuration file.
3. Lack of a bookmark's definition shouldn't be an error.
+ pyview: new features:
- read from stdin
- go to / set bookmarks
- open shell
+ pyview doesn't show blank screen a the end of the file, now it shows last
+ lfm works now with "from __future__ import division", prepared for Python 3.0
+ set python2 as default interpreter for setup.py, lfm, lfm.py, pyview and
+ my email address has changed
+ Bugs fixes. See ChangeLog for complete list
* create temporary files with mask 0066 and directories with perms
0700, so only owner can read/write them
* avoid zombie processes when using 'fork' (now fork twice or threads)
* show correct filename when an error occurs while uncompressing file
* don't compress '..' directory
* when lfm exits after checking command line options, make 'lfm' shell
script don't show path error
* when un/compressing files cursorbar must remain in the same file
* when, at start, lfm can't enter into a dir due to directory permissions
* crash if len(line) == width of cursorbar window
* don't append '*' to historic in entries
* fix cursor bar position after sorting
* when user hasn't permissions to read file, exit gracefully instead
* last char in file is not showed
As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente
More information about the Python-list