Python as shared library on Unix

Mahrt, Dallas dallasm at aiinet.com
Thu Sep 19 11:03:15 EDT 2002

If you the application is being done locally only (in other words, you have
control of all interpreters that will run your code) then the patch is very
simple to do against 2.2.1. I have successfully back ported it with minimal
changes. I did have to do it manually, but there aren't any major changes
outside of configure.in and Makefile.pre.in .