Pythonwin don't show the complete list in interactiv window!?

Klaus Meyer km-news1 at onlinehome.de
Tue Apr 22 09:31:40 EDT 2003

>> The interactive windows shows only a part of the list (last value 771).
>> (Win2000)
>
> It is a Scintilla bug or limitation. Newer versions of Scintilla don't
> stop at 771 but there are still limits.

Thanks.

For a Python beginner it's a little frustrating to search bugs in my own
code but could not find and then later find out, that it was a tools bug.
Because Idle also has bugs (for example, after a little working time won't
save my source file so i lost the new source-version!) i switched to
ConTEXT (http://www.fixedsys.com/context/).

--
Gruß - regards Klaus :-)