Python Tutorials

Ron Stephens rstephens at vectron.com
Tue Apr 29 20:03:40 EDT 2003

Nick Vargish <nav at adams.patriot.net> wrote in message news:<yyyznm9thov.fsf at adams.patriot.net>...
> That's a great resource, and points me to several tutorials for topics
> I keep meaning to learn more about, wxPython for example.
>
> However, all the <font size = 6> tags are... umm... just not conducive
> to readability. It makes your list text bigger than the headlines on
> most other web pages.
>
> Thanks for assembling the list,
>
> Nick

OK, good criticism, Nick. I have gone back and changed the page (and
the rest of the web site) to use smaller size fonts, specifically 4
where I had used 6 on the tutorials page. I know I should use a good
CSS style sheet, but I am hopelessly inept at 'style' , 'fashion', or
'art' of any kind.

Does it look better now?

If anyone wants to donate me a decent CSS sheet, I'm open to
suggestions ;-)))