Python code -> to C code

Garrison Tsang hygt2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 29 08:07:02 EDT 2003

> I doubt it.  Maybe it would be helpful if you explained why you think you
> need to convert the Python program into C?  Does it not run fast enough?
> Does it have to interface with something else that is in C?  Does it have
> to run on a platform on which Python is not supported?
>
> If you haven't got a really good reason, you might be better off leaving
> the code in Python.  If you think it's an issue that you don't know how
> to program in Python yet, believe me, you'll become more proficient,
> faster, with Python than you are with C in a very short time.
>
> -Peter

Thanks Peter.

I know nothing about Python but know a fair bit about C.

There is a program written in Python by a friend.  It takes in a file and
decrypts it , which I would like to integrate into a C program I am writing.
I want to see how the python code was implemented and whether I can
implement it is C.

Any solution for this?