python 2.3a2 Win32 expected failures in regression tests?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Apr 10 13:12:25 EDT 2003

    Harri> Are there CVS snapshot tarballs available?  Trying to log in, I'm
    Harri> getting

    Harri> cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

I don't believe anyone's been making CVS snapshots.  I'll be happy to "cvs
up" and make it available for you though.  (Let me know.)

I believe the cvs errors are simply due to load at SourceForge.  They've
been having a lot of load problems lately.  Apparently, they give higher
priority to authenticated cvs access than to anonymous access.  I don't know
that there's a good solution.

Skip