Curses on Win32

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Apr 23 16:10:37 EDT 2003

In article <b86r8p$27n$1 at gateway.northgrum.com>, Dang Griffith wrote:

> I'm running 2.3a2 and decided to spearmint with curses, only to
> find it's not available for import on Win32.  Is/was curses
> available in 2.2? Is there an alternative text user interface
> library available?

I was going to say I agree 100% with the subject line, but on
second thought Win32 is it's own curse.  It doesn't need them
added on... ;)

OT:  There is a PDCurses port to Win32, but I don't think
there's a Python wrapper for it.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  KARL MALDEN'S NOSE
                                  at               just won an ACADEMY AWARD!!