Problems installing PIL 1.1.3 on Windows 2000

Tony C cappy2112 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 03:22:02 EDT 2003

When I run the installer for PIL 1.1.3 on Win2K, the screen which is
supposed to allow me to select which Python distribution to use, is
BLANK, and the installer just hangs there. The NExt button is
disabled, but I can click CANCEL.

I only have Py 2.2.2 on my system, I don't know why this program has a
problem with this. I have installed amny Python packages already,
without any problems at all.

I've already run the register script, on the download page, and it
tells me Py20 is already registered.

Is there a fix/workaround for this problem ?

thanks

Tony