How to protect python code ?

msw markscottwright at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:41:28 EDT 2003

Cameron Laird wrote:
> I exaggerate a bit.  There are indeed legitimate roles
> for obfuscating technologies.  Managers think they're
> far more common than is true, though, and programmers
> far, FAR overestimate the objective value of source
> code.  It's one of our occupational hazards.
>
> Dave's right.

Maybe, but since I'm the only one here who's read the requirements
document, I submit that I'm the only one qualified to suggest a software
design, no matter how limited my intelligence.

Besides, my original post was not that this should be done, but that no
one on comp.lang.python would be willing to discuss the matter.

I'm right.  ;-)

msw