Python 2.2.2 & Tix on win32 - What must I do?

Raseliarison nirinA nirina at
Mon Apr 14 18:07:31 CEST 2003

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen"
> Raseliarison nirinA
> > You must have Tix widgets installed.
> >
> > and maybe also the Tix library
> Easier said than done ;-)

Yes, but ...

> The Tix home page makes some vague statements on installing Tixapps and
> Idestudio for binary installs yet the home-pages for said applications
> back to ...

... win**** binary installation issues?
How about installing a new and free operating system?
Tix is a part of tcl package with most Linux distribution.

> Perhaps I shall wait until Tix is properly integrated into Python; I do
> wish do damage my development environment.

Why wait? I'm sure you will run your Linux box before win binary will be
released. I always think, i may be wrong, that installing from source is
better than installing binary package.