Stackless 3.0 alpha 1 at blinding speed

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Sat Apr 19 08:39:41 EDT 2003

Thanks, Christian, for your pamphlet.  The excitement you exhibit shows just
why the sorrows, doubts and labors of creative endeavor are so worthwhile.
I myself wouldn't trade them for anything.

Sometimes earlier "false starts" are absolutely essential to a great
project.  I am reminded of how Andrew Wiles patched up his proof of Fermat's
Last Theorum.  The reason the penultimate proof failed was precisely the
reason a previously "failed" approach (the Taniyama-Shimura  conjecture)
could be made to work.

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines