Arg names in class and function code - Newbie question

Rogue 9 rogue9 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 29 00:06:50 EDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:46:01 +0000, Roy Smith wrote:

>>snip snip
Hi Roy,
	I've not yet created any classes in programs yet so I got the
syntax wrong for the example but you answered me with what I wanted anyway
so thanks a lot.
	I use IDLE on Mandrake Linux 9.0 for my Python dabbling and prefer to
have the text tip pop up with a useful name when I'm calling a function
rather than the (a) or (x,y) that is appearing now.It's far more useful to
get a meaningful arg name in the text tip as I sometimes for get which arg
goes with which function and what it refers to i.e. a list,int etc.
	Once again,thanks for clearing it up, Lol McBride