How to protect python code ?

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 13:10:06 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 10:23, Kyler Laird wrote:

> Someday Microsoft will save us from this sorry state with
> Palladium.  Then we can all relax.

Although having someone else choose my software and content for me *is*
convenient, I just can't get comfortable wearing those
electroencephalograph leads all the time.

Now if only McDonald's would get in the game, I wouldn't have to decide
what to eat, either...

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"What! They've got chairs with wheels! And here I am using my legs like
a sucker!"  - Homer Simpson