Datagrid-Widget for Python?

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 07:23:24 EDT 2003

As Tim said, wxPython has an excellent wxGrid widget capable of doing
what you want (see http://salstat.sunsite.dk/screenshots.html for some
examples), but I also understand that there is a similar kind of thing
which can be used with the Tkinter toolkit known as the tkTable. I
haven't used it myself and therefore cannot comment on it, but there
is a spreadsheet written in it called Novagrid which you might like to
try:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/novagrid

Hope this helps!

Alan James Salmoni