Off topic: What usenet news reader to use?

Ray Smith ray at
Thu Apr 24 01:00:47 CEST 2003

I know it's not answering your question ... but as an alternative I just use
I don't respond to many messages, speed is OK'ish for what I use it for and
posting isn't really a big hassle anyway.  Worth looking at:

Ray Smith