PyQT and Eric

Daniele Trovato daniele.trovato at
Wed Apr 16 11:50:18 CEST 2003

Hi Phil

I also tried to run PyQT or Python examples with idle and this tool gave me
also an error, but i can't remember exactly. I just tried to open a python
file and then i had a lot of red messages in the idle tool and i also have
thoose red error messages when want do something with the tool e.g "open a
new file". But I can tell this evening more about the errors, because i
don't have install SuSE on my business workstation.

Thanks Daniele

news:mailman.1050479366.18545.python-list at