WML examples using mod_python?

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Sat Apr 26 22:49:18 CEST 2003

Grant Edwards wrote:

> Can anybody point me towards any examples of using mod_python
> for WML?
> Any other python-related WML examples (normal CGI, etc.) would
> also be welcome.

I haven't worked with WML in Python, though I have in other languages (PHP,

All you will really need to do is assemble your WML decks (which are just
markup) and then output them along with the correct Content-type line. Once
you have your WML generated, it is just a matter of outputing it. You
shouldn't have to do anything special with Mod_Python

If you are looking for something to make WML-generation quicker, you might
want to check out "pywml" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywml).

~Mark Nenadov