serveur TFTP

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 26 14:30:39 EDT 2003

Quoth Timothy O'Malley:
> In article <e4d8f90f.0304240622.64cf7f8e at posting.google.com>,
>  naoaqualis at aol.com (alex) wrote:
> > j'ai recupéré une librairie TFTP ecrit en python mais j'avoue avoir un
  [...]
> The TFTP code you cite appears to be the module I posted
> to comp.lang.python a few years ago.  I'd be willing to
> answer the question ... if I could understand it.  My
> Python is much better than my French.  (Which isn't to
> say my Python is good, rather that my French is bad. :-)

According to my almost but not quite complete ignorance of French:

    I have [received?] a TFTP library written in Python but
    [I have had some trouble?] using it.  How [can I] make a
    TFTP server with [it]?  I tried to identify the methods
    which I could apply to an object my_server, for example:

        import tftplib
        my_server = tftplib.TFTPServer()

    ...and after [that] I am a little lost.

    Here's the library tftplib.py:
    [...]

Steven Taschuk                          staschuk at telusplanet.net
"Its force is immeasurable.  Even Computer cannot determine it."
                           -- _Space: 1999_ episode "Black Sun"