Python and Schools

Mads Orbesen Troest mads at troest.NEVERMORE.dk
Fri Apr 11 09:52:38 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:48:49 +0200, Harald Massa wrote:

> Yes, I love Python, and it is the most elegant programming language I
> ever met.

I agree it's mostly elegant, but the OO features are clumsy in my oppinion
(coming as a professional developer from other languages). Not as bad as
Perl's bless-a-dictionary-into-being-a-class retro-fitting hack, of course,
but really; all the self me here and self me there is - to me at last -
exceedingly clumsy and a constant source of frustration.

Regards,
   /\/\\ads Orbesen Troest