Where did you learn to unit test? How did you learn?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 12:30:51 EDT 2003

    >> people to go back and add unit tests for all functionality.  One good
    >> way to ease people into it is to get them to write a unit test for
    >> every bug-fix they make.

    c> We do that already.  It works to a certain extent.  But usually
    c> requires brow beating of the bug fixer.  I guess we really just need
    c> some time to pass.  Unit testing is an investment and by definition
    c> investments don't pay off immediately.

When people who get serious about unit testing start getting larger pay
raises than those who don't, the others will follow. ;-)

Skip