Need help with Python porting

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Apr 8 10:23:14 EDT 2003

"Guruprasad Prahallad" <guruprasad_p at lycos.com> wrote in message
news:78ada8a6.0304080156.6a780fe2 at posting.google.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently porting Python to Netware. I would really appreciate
if
> someone could tell me where I could find a reference implementation
> for Netware. I downloaded the 2.2.2 source from python.org for
Linux.
> Could someone give me a pointer as to how to go about modifying this
> code so that it works for NetWare.

As far as I know, 'the' Python source code is *the* source code for
all the more or less 'officially' supported platforms, not just Linux.
There are a number of platform specific #ifdefs (take a look).  Have
you actually tried compiling on your system yet?  If you do, and it
fails, you can ask specific questions.

TJR