win32 COM test question

Andy Robinson andy at
Tue Apr 15 02:54:27 CEST 2003

>And next time try to search for the answer with google ( python com
>visual basic )

As the author, thanks for the polite feedback, but that is REALLY old.
I no longer work for the company that hosts it and I thought they took
it down at my request 3 years ago when PPW32 came out. Be
warned that many things in it might not work any more...

The general concepts are fine but I would recommend anyone
reading it to get the examples from the book, which are only
3 years old instead of 5-6,. They are on Mark's page at

Andy Robinson