Nice quote

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at gazeta.usun.pl
Wed Apr 9 17:58:07 EDT 2003

Jeremy Bowers <jerf at jerf.org> pisze:

>>   """The Python people also piped to say "everything's just
>>      fine here" but then they always do, I really must learn that
>>      language."""
>
> Would somebody amplify on this please? What XML library do we have that's
> easier to use then DOM or SAX for real world tasks that doesn't require
> reading the whole file into memory to work?

Is it a problem to read whole file to parse the XML? Really? I'm happy
using ReportLab's pyRXP and effbot's ElementTree (loosely based on
J.Clark's expat parser...) - they both use similar approach to build
document structure. And both are fast, with pyRXP being faster but with
less intuitive interface.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://www.zgoda.biz/|JID:zgoda@jabber.atman.pl|http://zgoda.jogger.pl/