inserting Python commands into HTML documents

Em mcclaine at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 15:29:45 EDT 2003

These options all seem to require me to install 3rd party software onto
the server of this company, and I believe that to be outside of the
scope of the test project.

The only issue is that I want it to be invisible that I'm pulling from a
CGI script (I don't want the URL bar to say
"www.mywebsite.com/cgi-bin/myProj.py?page=projects", I want it to simply
say "www.mywebsite.com/projects.html" or "www.mywebsite.com/projects.php").

Is there a way for me to send my output to /index.html, /projects.html,
etc.?