python-dev Summary for 2003-03-16 through 2003-03-31

GerritM gmuller at
Mon Apr 7 20:28:59 CEST 2003

Brett C wrote:
> All summaries are archived at .
> I am trying a new way of formatting the Quickies_ section.  I am
> trying non-inline implicit links instead of inlined ones.  I am hoping
> this will read better in the text version of the summary.  If you have
> an opinion on whether the new or old version is better let me know.
> And remember, the last time I asked for an opinion Michael Chermside
> was the only person to respond and thus ended up making an executive
> decision.

--apologies if this appears twice; I posted this yesterday but I did not yet
see it today--

I always enjoy reading these summaries. Thnak you.

The last few times I stopped reading the text version in the newsreader at
the link to the archives. Here I click on the link. At this page I look for
the latest version, click on it and start reading again. I would appreciate
a direct link to the html version at the top of the text version.

As a consequence I don't have any feedback on the text version of the
quickies itself.

regards Gerrit