How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Apr 16 19:23:28 EDT 2003

Christopher Blunck wrote:

> Was just reading a thread about how python implements protected and
> private methods.  I found JP's response quite interesting (this is
> something I've heard numerous friends of mine say of the language):

I certainly do extreme programming.  I always do my best programming
while parachuting out of planes, bungee off of towers, and rappeling
into ceiling light caves.

/  \ Would a harvest from my heart / Find its season
\__/ Sandra St. Victor
    Python chess module / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/chess/
 A chess game adjudicator in Python.