Zope Sequences and Python Scripting

Evan Simpson evan at 4-am.com
Thu Apr 17 17:22:40 EDT 2003

Patrick W. Fraley wrote:
> Also after reading up a little more on Zope doc's I get the feeling that
> I should be doing this with page templates instead. Any comments,
> suggestions?

Yep - your feeling is correct, and you'll get *much* better answers to
Zope questions on the Zope mailing lists than here on c.p.g.

Translation to ZPT:

<tal:block repeat="row here/filter_row">
    <hr />
</tal:block>

(assuming that 'filter_row' is a Script or something that DTML is
acquiring).

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am