Paintshop Pro 8

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Apr 22 13:03:52 EDT 2003

    Art> Have some theories about why Python fits so well with graphics
    Art> work, which I will spare the group.

    Art> It would, however, be great to see the graphics related Python
    Art> reesources collected in one place.

    Art> "Computer Graphics with Python" - my book, I thought of it first.

Over in the marketing-python mailing list I brought up the idea of
soliciting a group of white papers focused on Python's applicability to
different application domains.  If you're really serious about writing a
book, a thorough white paper on the subject might be a good thing to throw
at a potential publisher.  For details on the thread, start here:

    http://wingide.com/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-April/thread.html

and search for "white paper".

Skip