Datagrid-Widget for Python?

Rainer Klueting rainer.klueting at epost.de
Tue Apr 8 04:09:08 EDT 2003

Hi Tim,

wow, so easy...!

Yes it works indeed. Thank you!

I'm just learning Python; I dropped onto it about a week ago and had
the strong impression that it might be what I was looking for. :-)

I had already seen that there is another GUI toolkit called wxWindow,
and I even had downloaded it. But my impression was, that Tkinter is
kind of a GUI-standard for Python, and I tried to stick to the
standard.

Is that true? Do you have any information about how widespread the use
of wxWindows is? I don't want to steer into a dead-end-road.

Thanks again!

Rainer Klueting, Stuttgart, Germany