SYSV IPC module maintainer?

Michael Hudson mwh at
Thu Apr 10 19:17:04 CEST 2003

Jonathan Corbet <corbet-python at> writes:

> I'm using the Python module for SYSV shared memory and semaphores; it's
> part of a twisted bit of code that lets me run Oasis banner ads on
>  The module is great, but, as it turns out, it's also responsible
> for a memory leak I've been chasing for quite some time.  So I tried
> dropping a note to the author (Vladimir Marangozov) with a patch, but it
> came bouncing right back to me.

He posted to python-dev just today:

You could try that email address.

  Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
  massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and
  a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least
  expect it.                                             -- spaf (1992)