ANN: Capon 0.1 - a software build framework

Tim Lavoie tlavoie at
Tue Apr 15 16:24:34 CEST 2003

    aahz> In article <87ptnuxryk.fsf at>,
    aahz> Tim Lavoie  <tlavoie at> wrote:
> [...]
    aahz> So how does Capon differ from SCons?
    >>  Well, the name has funnier connotations, for one.  :)

    aahz> You deserve to be roasted for that comment.

Well, sometimes you stick your neck out...
"Capon: Batteries included, nuts aren't."   :)

"I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the
statues that are in all the other museums."
                -- Steven Wright