Web Hosting

Nicola Larosa googlegroups at tekNico.net
Sat Apr 19 11:56:57 EDT 2003

> More and more hosting companies pop up that offer FreeBSD jail(8) based
> "Virtual Servers". You can compile and run anything your heart desires
> because you get root access to the "server" and it's reasonably priced.

There's even one of those in Italy, with a very good price too:

Areaserver
http://www.areaserver.it/

A direct shell access is very useful to correct a number of system
problems too, apart from programming.

DISCLAIMER: I have no interest nor relationship with Energit, I'm just
a satisfied customer.