Pythonic way of web-programming

Aahz aahz at
Sat Apr 5 17:28:00 CEST 2003

In article <pan.2003. at>,
Thomas Guettler  <pan-newsreader at> wrote:
>If you want it to be 100% Python you can use medusa: A webserver written
>in python.

These days, you should use Twisted instead of medusa.

At PyCon, I realized an hour before my presenation that I'd neglected to
set up a web server for my threads tutorial (which includes a spider),
and I was able to set up Twisted's web server in about fifteen minutes.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz,, 2/4/2002