Can someone send me the latest Gadfly?

drs drs at
Wed Apr 23 00:54:52 CEST 2003

"Gerhard Häring" <gh at> wrote in message
news:mailman.1051030174.3152.python-list at
> Scott Chapman wrote:
> > appears to be seriously down.  Their DNS is resolving
> >  I called Rackshack and they don't have a zone file
> >

> > Chordate hosts the Gadfly database and I would like a copy of it on my
> > system but can't download it.  Google isn't helpful in finding another
> > location to get it from.
> >
> > Can someone help out here?

I am very confused ... You obviously did a reasonable amount of research to
find this, and you are also clearly a sophisticated internet user ... a
google search on "gadfly python" turned up the db as the second result, and
an informational page linking to the db as the first.  what google searches
did you try?