Sv: Python 2.2.2 & Tix on win32 - What must I do?

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at
Sun Apr 13 14:32:54 CEST 2003

Raseliarison nirinA <nirina at> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:mailman.1050061697.14672.python-list at

> You must have Tix widgets installed.
> and maybe also the Tix library

Easier said than done ;-)

The Tix home page makes some vague statements on installing Tixapps and
Idestudio for binary installs yet the home-pages for said applications refer
back to ...

Perhaps I shall wait until Tix is properly integrated into Python; I do not
wish do damage my development environment.