Writing a TCP/IP chat server

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Thu Apr 10 22:20:10 CEST 2003

A simple chat implementation with a GUI. This client is also a server and
can dispatch messages to multiple recipients by simply providing their IP
addresses by separating each address with a comma in the provided text

You may also want to look at Twisted.

news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0304101906590.8243-100000 at servalan.ecs.soton.ac.uk...