Creating dynamically named lists/dictionaries

Rogue 9 rogue9 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 25 03:28:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:22:18 +0100, Rogue 9 wrote:

> Hi all,
snip snip
> 	I hope I have explained my 'problem' sufficiently for someone to help or
> to at least point me in the right direction to work towards a solution.
> 	Yours hopefully,
> 		Rogue9
	Thanks to all who answered - I've printed off the replies and worked
through them (didn't fully understand it but got the gist anyway).I've
managed to get the idea of what to do next and made progress in the
program in that I've got functions to display a user chosen individual
week and a function which will allow me to calculate the median for each
ball by position for all results or a user chosen range.
	Again please accept my thanks as you have removed a boulder in my road to
understanding.
	Cheers,
	Lol McBride