Calling python from a C function that is embedded in python?

Rick Ratzel rlratzel at siliconmetrics.com
Tue Apr 8 12:46:17 EDT 2003

I just released elmer 1.0.2, which might be able to help.  Elmer lets
you write code in Python and run it in either C or Tcl.  It will pass
function calls and data types (both native and custom) between the two
languages...at the moment, you can write a module in Python and call
it from C or Tcl, as if it was written in C or Tcl.

   The online docs need alot of work, but the test cases under "test"
in the distribution is the best place to look for examples (test2
shows running a Python module from a C program, which sounds like what
you want to do).  The code is still considered alpha, and any feedback
is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, and let me know if that helps...

http://elmer.sourceforge.net