How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

Erik Max Francis max at
Thu Apr 17 03:31:43 CEST 2003

John Taylor wrote:

> Can someone please describe to me XP in a few sentences?  I have heard
> the terminology before, but never an explanation.  Also, any good
> links or books would be greatly appreciated.  Python is such a joy to
> program in/with, I'd love to hear about making the process even
> better!

Google sez:

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ It was involuntary.  They sank my boat.
\__/ John F. Kennedy (on how he became a war hero) Return to Wolfenstein /
 A personal guide to Return to Castle Wolfenstein.