Slogan: Getting Rich Overnight

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Aug 12 00:29:30 EDT 2003

smarter_than_you wrote:
> I know this is an old thread already, but my 2c --
>
> If that Brandon idiot hates it, it's a great slogan.  Use it and let
> the doubters be damned.  Anyone who doesn't get the irony is not
> worthy of understanding the sentiment.

Wow, I know I've been a provocateur on this point, but surely that is
throwing business rationality right out the window!  At any rate, welcome to
my killfile.  If knee-jerkism is the extent of your marketing analysis, I
surely don't need to hear about it.

20% of the world is real.