ClientCookie bug (followup)

Anand Pillai pythonguy at
Wed Aug 20 20:56:36 CEST 2003

In fact, I am not aware of how Nirmal has done it.
He is wrapping up the coding soon, when I will get to
see how he has done it. He is doing the persistency part
of the cookies, and I guess he is using anydbm for it. Details

I will send a mail to you, once I get the code from him
and review it. Meanwhile you can visit his homepage here

There might be some details on the work there.